Investment Properties in 48197 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Rodion Stoly…, Real Estate Pro in 48103
Rodion Stolyar answered:
Can you legally rent out your home in a township that requires a landlord license and inspection? Ypsilanti Township, MI
I agree with Margo. Usually the township will require inspections for safety of the tenants.
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 10, 2014 Investment Properties in 48197
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Washtenaw County > Ypsilanti > 48197 > Investment Properties in 48197
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer