Foreclosure in 48195 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Saved By The…, Real Estate Pro in Houston County, TX
Saved By The Bell answered:
Can I get my home back once the foreclosure redemption period is over?
You CAN get your home rescinded if you qualify. The owner of my company has been very successful with the process. Check her out on Chanel 11 News by clicking this link: http://www.khou ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 3, 2011 Foreclosure in 48195
Linda S. Cef…, Real Estate Pro in Franklin, WI
Linda S. Cefalu answered:
can you negotiate a bank owned home?

In addition to the previously stated great advice, I would just like to add that it depends on what you are asking for.

There are certain things that may be wrong with a ho ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2009 Foreclosure in 48195
Maureen Fran…, Real Estate Pro in Birmingham, MI
Maureen Francis, Birmingham MI answered:
what contingences can you get with a foreclosed house owned by the bank?

It depends on the bank and the house. You can usually get an inspection and a mortgage contingency. I have never seen a contingency for the sale of another home. If the home ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 3, 2009 Foreclosure in 48195
Andy Hargrea…, Real Estate Pro in Plymouth, MI
Andy Hargreaves answered:
what can i get the bank to fix in a forclosure purchase?
In addition, I've found many banks unwilling locally to do FHA rehab loans.

You're going to be (in most cases) hard pressed to have the bank do anything.

An exception I have had ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Feb 25, 2009 Foreclosure in 48195
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Craig Bollerud, Broker in Flat Rock
Craig Bollerud
Flat Rock
Home > Michigan > Wayne County > Southgate > 48195 > Foreclosure in 48195
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer