48092 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Casey Jones, Home Buyer in Provo, UT
Casey Jones answered:
The neighbor using my driveway.
Have you thought about contacting a private towing company? I had an issue with something like this before. It is really frustrating. We even tried making contact with our neighbor b ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 11, 2014 Home Buying in 48092
Eytoile Dancy, Renter in Warren, MI
Eytoile Dancy answered:
Is 48092 good schools?
i have heard from some friends that live in north warren (48092) (48093) zip codes have good schools which is warren consolidated schools it is actually an option i am keeping open for ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 28, 2013 Home Buying in 48092
Donna Caumar…, Real Estate Pro in Shelby Township, MI
Donna Caumartin answered:
Can seller keep earnest deposit if I had credit denial? Its been 2 months, demand letter was sent by my realtor
Normally when your credit was denied you would have a mutual release that must be signed by all parties who entered the contract. You must review the language that was in your purchase ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Dec 3, 2012 Home Buying in 48092
Vadim Agamir…, Real Estate Pro in La Mesa, CA
Vadim Agamirzoyan answered:
I'm hoping to buy my first home. When should I apply for preapproval? Will I be accepted for a loan given my employment history?
Have you figured out your situation yet?

Vadim Agamirzoyan
0 votes Share Flag Wed Sep 21, 2011 Financing in 48092
Karen Paytas, Real Estate Pro in Macomb County, MI
Karen Paytas answered:
We claimed bankruptcy 2 ago this coming 12/1/11. How difficult will it be to purchase a house and will purchasing a short sale be better?
Hi Kathiekim,

Since there was a home included in your bankruptcy you'll most likely have to wait one more year before qualifying for a mortgage. This is a Underwriting guidelin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Sep 15, 2011 Financing in 48092
Gary Smith, Real Estate Pro in Michigan
Gary Smith answered:
If for example you someone was approved for a $150,000 loan, and you found a house for $100,000. Can you use?

You may also see if you qualify for a MSHDA program that allows assistance for renovations possibly including energy star appliances. http://www.michigan.gov/mshda

Lef ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jul 8, 2009 Home Buying in 48092
Linda Reming…, Real Estate Pro in 44254
Linda Remington answered:
If purchasing on a land contract is it still possible to receive the first time home buyer tax credit?
With the varying intrepretations, I would defer to a tax professional on this answer.

The IRS literature and documents clearly state if the property has transferred prior to Decem ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 22, 2009 Home Buying in 48092
Bill Eckler-…, Real Estate Pro in Venice, FL
Bill Eckler-Florida, answered:
Purchased home in Sept. '08. In Jan ' 09 I received a letter fro the city saying that I need city inspection.

Invest the $200 in an attorney and notify the city that all correspondence will be through him/her.

How can they inspect for violations if they don't know what they are? ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 3, 2009 Home Buying in 48092
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Eric Blaine, Agent in Royal Oak, MI
Eric Blaine
Royal Oak, MI
Marisela Torres, Agent in Monrovia, CA
Marisela Torres
Monrovia, CA
Rickey Busler, Broker in Madison Heights, MI
Rickey Busler
Madison Heights, MI
Anthony Raffin, Broker in 48081
Anthony Raffin
Home > Michigan > Macomb County > Warren > 48092
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer