48084 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ericka Booker, Real Estate Pro in Bloomfield Township,...
Ericka Booker answered:
Who do I ask if I qualify for "cash for keys" program? Fannie Mae or my property management company?
The Local Listing Broker, that is responsible for Bpo's and inspections on the subject property is usually able to get you cash for keys. Get the agents contact information, call and t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 27, 2015 Foreclosure in 48084
RonS, Other/Just Looking in Concord, CA
RonS answered:
how do I contact Fannie mae?
Seriously? The amount of time it took you to post this, could have been used to actually type in the words on an internet search of, "Fannie Mae Contact Number"...and you would get 1 (8 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 19, 2015 Foreclosure in 48084
Marie Souza…, Real Estate Pro in Centerville, MA
Marie Souza Team answered:
For pre-approval to get competitive rates, is it advisable to get pre-approved on my own or go through a realtor.?
How did you make out on the above? Give us an update!
0 votes Share Flag Fri Dec 6, 2013 Home Buying in 48084
Ron Ristovski, Both Buyer and Seller in Troy, MI
Ron Ristovski answered:
Canadian citizen works in US Does anyone know of any US banks that will lend to Canadians to purchase a house in Canada?

There are few banks and credit unions who can help on these. Talk to some of them and you get better understanding.

The original First Federal of Michigan is bought by Char ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 14, 2013 Home Buying in 48084
Jason Gorton, Real Estate Pro in Rochester, MI
Jason Gorton answered:
I got a pre approval for a mortgage on a house that is a short sale.I just lost my job but unemployment will cover mortg/taxes. Am I in trouble?
You most likely will be disqualified because you are no longer employed. However, you indicated you have a job offer. It if is a salaried job, or in the same line of work you may be a ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Apr 24, 2012 Home Buying in 48084
Reema Sharma, Real Estate Pro in Glen Oaks, NY
Reema Sharma answered:
Can a Canadian citizen buy a home in Michigan?
of course. choose a local realtor in that area , they will able to help you. make sure you know the market very well to make the right decisions
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 7, 2012 Financing in 48084
Reema Sharma, Real Estate Pro in Glen Oaks, NY
Reema Sharma answered:
I'm currently renting a home on a month to month verbal agreement that is now an REO. What are my rights?
thanks for the update. it was helpful.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 7, 2012 Foreclosure in 48084
Bill E, Home Owner in Madison, WI
Bill E answered:
How to choose a buyer's agent?
Fred....BUYER Agent...not Listing Agent
#4, #5, #6 are all irrelevant to this 2009 discussion
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 13, 2009 Home Buying in 48084
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Troy > 48084
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer