Foreclosure in 48076 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Rebecca Cunn…, Real Estate Pro in Detroit, MI
Rebecca Cunningham answered:
I am married, but my husband and I are separated. Should I sign all closing papers for Foreclosure purchase?
Michigan is a Dower rights state which means as long as you are married, your rights are intact. If you are not one the mortgage, there is no need for you to attend the closing.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 15, 2011 Foreclosure in 48076
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Michigan > Oakland County > Southfield > 48076 > Foreclosure in 48076
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer