48059 : Advice

change location

cancel or


A. Charles E…, Real Estate Pro in Royal Oak, MI
A. Charles Edwards answered:
Can someone help me get a mortgage with a credit score of 604? I need to get one before the end of the month.
I am in Michigan and would be happy to help you. You'll probably find someone that will work with a 604 credit score. You need to be aware of higher interest rates and higher costs when ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Apr 4, 2013 Home Buying in 48059
Michael Warr…,  in Novi, MI
Michael Warren answered:
there is a foreclosed home that chase qc to homesales inc how do I get in touch with them to check its status and find realtor dealing with it
Hi Joy

I think Homesales Inc is affilated with Chase (there REO division). Contact an agent in your area, they will be able to let you know when it hits the market. Also, sometimes t ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 22, 2010 Foreclosure in 48059
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer