Rentals in 46845 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Edward D. To…, Real Estate Pro in Auburn, WA
Edward D. Tobey answered:
Im starting to look for a house to rent for my familt to be. I have a son and im just recently engaged. I want to know how i should get started?
Go to and print out your report from one of the 3 credit bureaus.
Bring it with you and show it to the landlord or his agent. If the report is satisfactory i ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 23, 2012 Rentals in 46845
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Tim Burns, Agent in
Tim Burns
Doug Carroll, Mortgage Broker<br/>or Lender in
Doug Carroll
Mortgage Broker
or Lender

Home > Indiana > Allen County > Fort Wayne > 46845 > Rentals in 46845
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer