Home Buying in 46818 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Darren Schor…, Real Estate Pro in Fort Wayne, IN
Darren Schortgen answered:
Selling a home by owner. How do i get it listed on MLS and pay only half the commission to the buyers agent? I've heard this can be done.

Listing commissions are always negotiable. But as the others have pointed out, in real estate, you tend to get what you pay for. I recommend speaking to a Realtor, whether ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jun 24, 2013 Home Buying in 46818
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Allen County > Fort Wayne > 46818 > Home Buying in 46818
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer