Market Conditions in 46614 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


 Mary.seybold, Real Estate Pro in South Bend, IN
Mary.seybold answered:
how do I get a CMA on our home? Heard this is usually FREE and done by a real estate agent? Melissa
Melissa, call me at 235-3474, my 24-hour voice mail, and I will be happy to schedule your CMA. I'll also explain all the steps in going from "listed" to "sold", and be with you every s ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Mar 25, 2014 Market Conditions in 46614
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Saint Joseph County > South Bend > 46614 > Market Conditions in 46614
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer