46561 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Daniel Taylor, Real Estate Pro in Dunmore, PA
Daniel Taylor answered:
My current house is falling apart, it needs a new roof as well as some structure damage. How do I go about selling it?
Your best bet is to contact a local real estate agent to give you an approximate market value of your home and have them put it on the market. I'd suspect the value would be diminished ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 30, 2015 Home Selling in 46561
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Saint Joseph County > Osceola > 46561
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer