Home Buying in 46327 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Ronda Van Vo…, Real Estate Pro in Michigan City, IN
Ronda Van Voorhis answered:
How do I find out if a property has backed taxes . Also, can any property such as foreclosure, financed, for sale by owner have backed taxes.
You can go to the public records at the county level. I however suggest you go to a local title company and have them run a complete title search on the property. They will check for ta ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Mar 25, 2011 Home Buying in 46327
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Lake County > Hammond > 46327 > Home Buying in 46327
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer