Home Buying in 46032 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Kristen Yazel, Real Estate Pro in Indianapolis, IN
Kristen Yazel answered:
Changing Agents
You are always allowed to ask for a "mutual release" if you are under contract with an agent who is not providing the service you are wanting. Agency relationships are complicated.
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 5, 2012 Home Buying in 46032
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Indiana > Hamilton County > Carmel > 46032 > Home Buying in 46032
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer