Home Selling in 45344 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Miscellaneou…, Home Buyer in New Carlisle, OH
Miscellaneousemail4815 asked:
I sold a home 18 months ago and now the buyers are asking for $38,000 in foundation repairs. We had stairs put in 18 years ago connecting the basement and main level. The buyers are doing remodeling and when they got to the stairs they said that the person who put them in did not…
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 22, 2016 Home Selling in 45344
Lesljensen, Home Buyer in New Carlisle, OH
Lesljensen answered:
are the sellers responsible for any repairs after the closing?
I sold a house in California four years ago. There was an inspection done at the time. Now an attorney is contacting me about cracks. What is the time limit for damages?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Nov 30, 2015 Home Selling in 45344
Sandra Luczy…, Home Buyer in Moncks Corner, SC
Sandra Luczynski answered:
Sellers responsibility?
brick on side of home had crack from tree being next to it repaired before sale. since has resurfaced and owners have been in home 3 weeks, they had inspection
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jul 3, 2015 Home Selling in 45344
Suzanne MacD…, Real Estate Pro in Morristown, NJ
Suzanne MacDowell answered:
Do I have to pay for sidewalk repairs for a house I no longer own?
Check with an attorney, but my instincts say no. Whoever owned the home at the time the repairs were made should be responsible. Just check with an attorney to be sure.
0 votes Share Flag Mon May 6, 2013 Home Selling in 45344
Ron Thomas, Real Estate Pro in Fresno, CA
Ron Thomas answered:
In California who is responsible for reparis once the home is sold
3 years old!!!
The repairs are done, or not.
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 5, 2013 Home Selling in 45344
Kawain Payne, Real Estate Pro in Seal Beach, CA
Kawain Payne answered:
Our real estate agent took money for FHA required home repairs but six months after the closing, the repairs still aren't done. Are we liable?
How did your agent get the funds?

This is something I have never heard of.

Are you saying agent took part of your loan proceeds?

If so, then you need to contact an attorney, as ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun May 5, 2013 Home Selling in 45344
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Clark County > New Carlisle > 45344 > Home Selling in 45344
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer