45231 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


sara williams, Home Buyer in Erlanger, KY
sara williams answered:
I have a 560 credit score where can I obtain a loan
We recently filed a Chapter 7 bankruptcy in April this year. Since the home is being sold by the master commissioner, obviously we need to move within a few weeks. We are having such ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 13, 2015 Home Buying in 45231
Darrell D. D…, Real Estate Pro in Schertz, TX
Darrell D. Drouillard answered:
how can I get a home loan with a 502 credit score? I have the income of 94,000
I'll rephrase your question - "My credit score shows a proven track record of accumulating debt with no intention of paying yet I make a ton of money that I don't use to meet my respons ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Jul 17, 2012 Home Buying in 45231
William Fist…, Real Estate Pro in Cincinnati, OH
William Fister answered:
Any two bedroom homes for rent in the Mt.Healthy, Finneytown, or North College hill in Cincinnati?
How much is available for monthly rent?
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jan 19, 2011 For Rent in 45231
James Gordon…, Real Estate Pro in Hamilton, OH
James Gordon ABR SFR SRS answered:
If I own 3 pieces of property. I have been trying to sell one for over a year. If I forclose on it will I put the other property in danger?
Kathy in Butler county I have seen lenders excercise their deficiency judgement rights and forclose on other properties. This process seems to run a lot quicker if the lender is the sam ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 2, 2010 Foreclosure in 45231
Amy & Dan Sc…, Real Estate Pro in cleveland, OH
Amy & Dan Schuman answered:
How do I get advise on a listing price for my homes?
While going on line to sites like Zillow are helpful, nothing replaces the value that a good local agent can bring when determining the value of a home. Find an agent who works the area ... more
1 vote Share Flag Wed Oct 20, 2010 Home Selling in 45231
Trent Warner, Real Estate Pro in Cincinnati, OH
Trent Warner answered:
I recently bought my first home with a non occupant coborrower on my mortgage loan. What rights does this person have to home, and do I need his?
The person has equal rights in all decisions. I would guess that this is either an FHA or a bank held portfolio loan. You can get them removed if you credit qualify them off the loan ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Oct 7, 2010 Home Buying in 45231
Joshua Pick, Real Estate Pro in Aurora, OH
Joshua Pick answered:
I live in Ohio. I do not own a home. I live with a friend. I want to buy a place on herrington lake in Danville. I don't have 20% to put down, I
Hi Carol,
In order to avoid the 20% down payment, you would have to purchase the home as your primary residence. Banks are telling you that you need the down payment because the home ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 27, 2009 Home Buying in 45231
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Hamilton County > Cincinnati > 45231
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer