Home Buying in 44721 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Karl Hershbe…, Real Estate Pro in Canton, OH
Karl Hershberger Sres-Abr answered:
What happens if the sellers don't sign my mutual release form after I was not approved for a loan. They never made me deposit any money.
Joe did you make the contract contingent upon successful financing? You may need to consult an attorney.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jun 9, 2012 Home Buying in 44721
x,  in Tuscarawas County, OH
x answered:
My buyers have a contingent contract on a property. The listing agent wants to put the prop. as "Active" in MLS to get showings again. Can?
It depends on your MLS rules. If they allow that and if you have the contract signed as contingent or concurrent.
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 15, 2011 Home Buying in 44721
Don French,  in Canton, OH
Don French answered:
If an agent changes the mls status of a house to pending, does she definitely have a contract?
If you contact the local Board of Realtors they will help you determine what ethical issues, if any, may have been violated and they will assist you in filing a complaint. Realtors are ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Aug 20, 2009 Home Buying in 44721
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Ohio > Stark County > Canton > 44721 > Home Buying in 44721
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer