Foreclosure in 44720 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Micah Riley…, Real Estate Pro in Stow, OH
Micah Riley 330.338.5130 answered:
I got divorced, house was deeded to ex-wife. We are both on the existing mortgage. Can she execute a mortgage modification without my signature?
No she cannot. If you were my client, I would have advised you to require her to re-finance the mortgage out of your name before deeding the property to her. If she were to default on ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 12, 2013 Foreclosure in 44720
Anna M Brocco, Real Estate Pro in Williston Park, NY
Anna M Brocco answered:
Can I do a deed a lieu ? I am sole on mortgage, divorced, per divorce settlement permitted to sell home, x permitted to live theiir . both on deed?
Before considering anything, consult with your attorney, he/she can best advise as to your options as it relates to your specific situation.
0 votes Share Flag Sun Mar 13, 2011 Foreclosure in 44720
Debra Boukli…, Real Estate Pro in Canton, OH
Debra Bouklias answered:
If during divorce one party keeps the house with mortgage modification. Does this harm the other party?
During the divorce process your daughter's attorney should be working for her. Her soon to be ex husband will have to buy her out. The property is 50/50. He will have to get a l ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Aug 8, 2010 Foreclosure in 44720
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Andy Hargreaves, Agent in Plymouth
Andy Hargreaves
Tracey Kielb, Agent in 48185
Tracey Kielb
Diane Menard, Agent in Kennesaw
Diane Menard
Siobhan Schaeffer, Agent in 30004
Siobhan Schaeffer
Home > Ohio > Stark County > Canton > 44720 > Foreclosure in 44720
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer