42376 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Larry Tollen, Real Estate Pro in Durham, NC
Larry Tollen answered:
what if you have a fha loan and you want sell your houseand get anther fah loan?
You can sell your home and your loan will get paid off. Then when you find another one that you want to buy you will go through the same process you went through when you bought your cu ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Nov 8, 2014 Home Buying in 42376
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kentucky > Daviess County > Utica > 42376
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer