40217 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


bev1739, Renter in 40217
bev1739 answered:
Need to break lease.
He says if I break lease he'll attach my bank account (I've already moved my money) and I just wanted to know if he can legally touch VA disability and Social Security disability?
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jul 30, 2012 Rentals in 40217
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kentucky > Jefferson County > Louisville > 40217
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer