Home Buying in 40213 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Ty Brown, Real Estate Pro in Lexington, KY
Ty Brown answered:
How do I put a maintenance lein on a property.?
Man, I wold talk to a qualified Real Estate Attorney on this one. If you do not know one I would call the local BBB or Chamber of Commerce and get a few names, or contact a local Realt ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Mar 6, 2008 Home Buying in 40213
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Kentucky > Jefferson County > Louisville > 40213 > Home Buying in 40213
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer