38139 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Sam Tiwana, Real Estate Pro in Germantown, TN
Sam Tiwana answered:
What forms are required to sell home myself and how do I get agents to show property if I am willing to cooperate and pay commission to buyers agent?
I found this TN property condition disclosure online for your buyer if you are selling the property as a FSBO: http://www.realtyassociation.com/files/propertyconditionDISCLOSURE.pdf

... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Dec 28, 2014 Home Selling in 38139
Tara Davoli, Real Estate Pro in Germantown, TN
Tara Davoli answered:
HOA fees/dues
Should be on the MLS listing and or able to obtain the current fees from the seller of the home or HOA. I looked up one of the homes currently listed there and it said 318/year so somew ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 28, 2013 Home Buying in 38139
Jo Shaner, Real Estate Pro in Memphis, TN
Jo Shaner answered:
How do I identify the boundaries for a particular school in the Shelby Co. School District?
Hello Jen,

The school districting may change in May/June for Shelby County. So, you say you are not ready for several months to enlist the help of a professional - I would suggest ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Feb 5, 2009 Home Buying in 38139
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Sam Tiwana, Broker in Germantown
Sam Tiwana
Terri Porter, Broker in Germantown
Terri Porter
Home > Tennessee > Shelby County > Germantown > 38139
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer