Foreclosure in 36783 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Bill Travers,  in Venice, FL
Bill Travers answered:
I need to know how to acquire a property tax deed and what questions should be asked? Can anyone help me??????

Here is some information from the Sarasota County Clerk of Courts website. It may be comparable to your municipality's Clerk of Courts. Hope this helps.

Tax Deed Sale ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 17, 2008 Foreclosure in 36783
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Marengo County > Thomaston > 36783 > Foreclosure in 36783
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer