Home Selling in 35175 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Gladys Webb,  in Alabama
Gladys Webb answered:
I have a mobile home that is 2 years old and 1800 sq ft. I still owe 67,000 for it and need to sell without the land. How do I do this?
In my opinion, you should try to sell the trailer first.
If that doesn't work you also have rent
and you also have lease-to own options

The land is Air Property I assume, thi ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Mar 20, 2010 Home Selling in 35175
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Alabama > Marshall County > Union Grove > 35175 > Home Selling in 35175
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer