Financing in 34746 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


USDAMTGHUB, Real Estate Pro in Valdosta, GA
USDAMTGHUB answered:
Best way to end PMI?
You would have to refinance into a conventional loan assuming you are under 80% LTV. Contact us with any questions.

USDA Mortgage Hub
100% USDA Rural Housing Loans
Serving all 5 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 9, 2016 Financing in 34746
Isaiah Y., Real Estate Pro in Rockford, IL
Isaiah Y. answered:
just purchased home in august with FHA. How can I lower my mortgage now?
We send all of our clients to Home Loans For All. All our clients are new home purchase but I know they also assist clients with refinance as well. They've always been great at fin ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 29, 2016 Financing in 34746
Nathan Tutas, Real Estate Pro in Poinciana, FL
Nathan Tutas answered:
I have a mortgage for another 27years with RBC. I want to refinance to get a better rate. I'm canadian and the property(investement) is in Florida.
Hi Danny,

I don't mean to rain on the parade, but getting your home refinanced is very unlikely currently. You may have some better options at some point in the future but as it is f ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Mar 25, 2013 Financing in 34746
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Osceola County > Kissimmee > 34746 > Financing in 34746
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer