Home Selling in 34286 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Voices Member,  in
Voices Member answered:
What should I do if an offer comes in that is below what I owe and I don't have the cash to make up the?
Hi Andrea,

Easiest and simpliest answer is to counter the offer with a higher price. Best answer would be to consult with a local Real Estate agent in person to better service all o ... more
1 vote Share Flag Tue Aug 18, 2009 Home Selling in 34286
Jim Soda 941…, Real Estate Pro in Lakewood Ranch, FL
Jim Soda 941.809.7759 answered:
How do you sell a house for more than it's worth? We need to sell in order to move, because my husband
Reduce the home price and try to do a short sale. Sounds like you have an good hardship case, to begin with. It will take some time, persistance and patience. It may be your only way o ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 25, 2008 Home Selling in 34286
Betsie Taber, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Betsie Taber answered:
house value
Is this something you want to sell or something you want to buy? Since you are identified as a home seller, I will assume the former. There are many different house values.

The mar ... more
1 vote Share Flag Thu May 22, 2008 Home Selling in 34286
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Dick Woodhull, Agent in Port Charlotte
Dick Woodhull
Port Charlotte
Curtis Mellon, Agent in Punta Gorda
Curtis Mellon
Punta Gorda
Tammy Hayes, Agent in Port Charlotte, FL
Tammy Hayes
Port Charlotte, FL
Stas Matias, Agent in 33950
Stas Matias
Home > Florida > Sarasota County > North Port > 34286 > Home Selling in 34286
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer