Foreclosure in 33980 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Annette  Law…, Real Estate Pro in Palm Harbor, FL
Annette Lawrence answered:
Florida tax deed sale
Of course you should pay for the guidance of an attorney.
The following is not legal advise.

You must refer to the rules of that community.
In most instances you can resell immedia ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Nov 21, 2014 Foreclosure in 33980
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Charlotte County > Port Charlotte > 33980 > Foreclosure in 33980
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer