Property Q&A in 33955 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Pam Keeter, Home Buyer in 33955
Pam Keeter asked:
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Wed May 7, 2014 Property Q&A in 33955
Sandra Rubin…, Real Estate Pro in Sarasota, FL
Sandra Rubinstein answered:
How do I place my wife name on my home deed?
Hi Franco;

All you need to do is execute a "Quit Claim Deed". Your personal attorney can do this for you or you can use a local attorney. This is a very straightfoward tr ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 6, 2012 Property Q&A in 33955
Karen and Ken…, Real Estate Pro in Punta Gorda, FL
Karen and Ken Rolland answered:
Mom died, by brother could careless that i took care of her and saved everything from nursing home. Now wants
Hello -

We also express our regrets for your loss.

You're going to need some "valuation" for estate tax purposes, so in addition to the steps suggested by Lorrie, I ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Aug 24, 2009 Property Q&A in 33955
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Charlotte County > Punta Gorda > 33955 > Property Q&A in 33955
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer