General Area in 33301 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Shai Mashiach, Real Estate Pro in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Shai Mashiach answered:
What happens when monthly obligations by a building cannot be met because of loss of mtnce payments by owners?
Hi Scott,

The first thing you need to do is ask the building if they have any special assessments and how much money is in reserves.
If they don’t have any money and someth ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Oct 13, 2012 General Area in 33301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Jennifer Doak, Agent in Fort Lauderdale
Jennifer Doak
Fort Lauderdale
Michael Hidalgo, Agent in 33301
Michael Hidalgo
Home > Florida > Broward County > Fort Lauderdale > 33301 > General Area in 33301
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer