Using Trulia in 33180 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Emily Erekuff, Home Owner in Menifee, CA
Emily Erekuff answered:
Can an independent person place a house for sale and/or rent in Trulia? By that I mean a person (non-professional) not associated with a realtor.
Hi Bashkii

At this time, homes must be submitted to us by real estate brokers or agents. If at any time in the future you work with a professional, please direct that person to the l ... more
1 vote Share Flag Mon Jan 10, 2011 Using Trulia in 33180
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami > 33180 > Using Trulia in 33180
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer