Home Insurance in 33162 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Yolande Citro, Real Estate Pro in Miami Beach, FL
Yolande Citro answered:
sole proprietorship or LLCs to cover liability problems?
Miguel Angel,

You can create an LLC and put your 3 (or more properties) under it - Consult your lawyer. As regards Policy coverage. consult with a professional. Remember : always.con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Oct 24, 2011 Home Insurance in 33162
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Florida > Miami-dade County > Miami > 33162 > Home Insurance in 33162
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer