Financing in 32707 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Jim Soda 941…, Real Estate Pro in Lakewood Ranch, FL
Jim Soda 941.809.7759 answered:
Keeping the house in a divorce but not on loan.
You do need the advice of a divorce Atty. Division of assets will always be an argument or the courts will decide for you. Division of assets includes all Debt. You may not want the ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 13, 2008 Financing in 32707
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia Pros
Gil Ramos, Agent in Winter Garden
Gil Ramos
Winter Garden
Jim Travis aka Mr. L..., Agent in Casselberry, FL
Jim Travis aka Mr. L...
Casselberry, FL
George Philbeck, Agent in Orlando, FL
George Philbeck
Orlando, FL
- Randal Jenkins -, Broker in New Port Richey
- Randal Jenkins -
New Port Richey
Home > Florida > Seminole County > Casselberry > 32707 > Financing in 32707
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer