31029 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jeri Patrick, Real Estate Pro in Pooler, GA
Jeri Patrick answered:
I understand that the home owner can request to have their listing placed on Trulia. How do I do that?
Only real licensed real estate agents can post listings on Trulia. Best of luck
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 26, 2015 Home Selling in 31029
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Monroe County > Forsyth > 31029
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer