Schools in 30512 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jimmy Jenkins, Real Estate Pro in
Jimmy Jenkins answered:
Are Union County senior residents required to pay school taxes?
This link will answer all your questions concerning tax exemptions in Union County:
Copy and past this link in your broswer address bar. ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Oct 25, 2011 Schools in 30512
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Union County > Blairsville > 30512 > Schools in 30512
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer