Remodel & Renovate in 30308 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Christopher…, Real Estate Pro in Tarrytown, NY
Christopher Pagli answered:
My condo is currently a one bedroom with den. Can anyone provide the specifications on what I can do to make the den into a legitimate bedroom?
You'll have to contact the local building dept and see if they would issue a permit for this.

0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 17, 2014 Remodel & Renovate in 30308
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Georgia > Fulton County > Atlanta > 30308 > Remodel & Renovate in 30308
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer