Rental Basics in 29205 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Jermaine  Br…, Real Estate Pro in Irmo, SC
Jermaine Brown answered:
How do you file a complaint against a property manager for failure to represent the owner's of the property with multiple defaults on the?
You can file a complaint with the SC Real Estate Commission. If too many complaints are filed they could definitely lose their license. I would also suggest you consider suing the PM fo ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 2, 2013 Rental Basics in 29205
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > South Carolina > Richland County > Columbia > 29205 > Rental Basics in 29205
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer