Home Buying in 28607 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Laura Feghali, Real Estate Pro in Stamford, CT
Laura Feghali answered:
How do I request a review of my foreclosure?
Hello Em,
I'm so sorry to hear of your situation. I agree with Ron that you should contact a real estate attorney in your area to determine the status of your home as he can ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jul 14, 2011 Foreclosure in 28607
Jan Blair, Real Estate Pro in Banner Elk, NC
Jan Blair answered:
do you know of a house for sale on church rd off 105?
There is an older "fixer-upper" ranch-style house on 10 acres of beautiful land with big views of Grandfather. Let me know if I can send you additional info.
Don Blair
... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Aug 14, 2007 Home Buying in 28607
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Watauga County > Boone > 28607 > Home Buying in 28607
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer