28301 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Laurie Latham, Real Estate Pro in ,
Laurie Latham answered:
I need to rent either an apartment or home in the Eastover Central School District. I will be moving March 2011. How can I locate a residence and?
Is that in Fayetteville NC, please give me a call and I will be happy to refer you to a good realtor in the area.
Laurie Latham - Keyes Real Estate Co. 954-336-6058
0 votes Share Flag Wed Dec 29, 2010 Rentals in 28301
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer