General Area in 28078 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Larry Story, Real Estate Pro in Greensboro, NC
Larry Story answered:
i have moved from NC,USA to ON,Canada & hv house in US. Do I need to make any paperwork or formalities?
Actually it depends on what your intentions are now for the home. If you intend to rent it out then truthfully it is no longer your primary residence and the mortgage company ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Oct 24, 2008 General Area in 28078
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Mecklenburg County > Huntersville > 28078 > General Area in 28078
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer