Home Buying in 27596 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Tom Bohlmann, Real Estate Pro in Wake Forest, NC
Tom Bohlmann answered:
If someone lives on a farm and a large portion of it is designated a "tree farm" can they sell one acre of this land without it affecting the status?
Tax implications may be too great by selling one acre .

That is a question for the accountant who does that persons tree farm taxes.

Good luck.
0 votes Share Flag Mon Jan 27, 2014 Home Buying in 27596
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Franklin County > Youngsville > 27596 > Home Buying in 27596
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer