Financing in 27596 : Advice

change location

cancel or


Mark, Home Owner in Raleigh, NC
Mark asked:
can a bank seperate a portion of a mortgaged property for sale? My property is a 20 acre farm and we are behind in payments. I have a interested party in purchasinf one acre to build a home on. can we get the release of an acre using that sale as…
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 28, 2012 Financing in 27596
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > North Carolina > Franklin County > Youngsville > 27596 > Financing in 27596
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer