Property Q&A in 22701 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Realtorhusba…, Other/Just Looking in Warrenton, VA
Realtorhusband answered:
What should I do when I can make my monthly mortgage but my house is worth $85,000 less then I bought it in 2005.?
Hold on the market will soon be coming up. It will never be what it was but it will soon come up. Or you could short sell it. My wife is a destressed property specialist call her 571-23 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jun 12, 2012 Property Q&A in 22701
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Culpeper County > Culpeper > 22701 > Property Q&A in 22701
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer