Financing in 22191 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Amelia Robin…, Real Estate Pro in Falls Church, VA
Amelia Robinette answered:
HELOC to 30 years mortgage
You would do a cash out refinance on the rental property, use the cash to pay off the HELOC debt. This can usually be done in one transaction and the payoff can be handled by the settle ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Nov 5, 2015 Financing in 22191
Jason Todd S…,  in Virginia
Jason Todd Smith answered:
I am trying to work with my bank to refinance;

Start by checking out both of these websites. Depending on your current loan to value, credit scores and d ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Aug 16, 2013 Financing in 22191
William Pola…, Real Estate Pro in Boca Raton, FL
William Polack answered:
Question re: Title to a Home with FHA Loan (for Non-Married Couples)
You'll have to do a blood test..just kidding. Once the marriage goes through, you'll want to get a will and testament so that if something happens to one of you, the contents ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Nov 25, 2009 Financing in 22191
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Prince William County > Woodbridge > 22191 > Financing in 22191
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer