Property Q&A in 22066 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Doris Leadbe…, Real Estate Pro in Reston, VA
Doris Leadbetter answered:
I have 5 acres zoned one acre in GF. What should I ask for the land?
Are you sure it is one acre zoning? There is only a small section of Great Falls zoned 1-acre. If you subdivide it and pay engineering to get this done it will be worth more. Any con ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Feb 22, 2011 Property Q&A in 22066
HBC Group KW…, Real Estate Pro in McLean, VA
HBC Group KW McLean asked:
How do I change a price on Trulia.? One of my listings has had a price reduction??sh43
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 26, 2009 Property Q&A in 22066
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Fairfax County > Great Falls > 22066 > Property Q&A in 22066
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer