General Area in 22044 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


AJ Heidmann, Real Estate Pro in Arlington, VA
AJ Heidmann answered:
In the State of Virginia, who governs property managers (i.e., licensing board?)
If the property management company / property manager is licensed in Virginia, you can look them up on the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) website at www.d ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Jun 18, 2008 General Area in 22044
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Virginia > Fairfax County > Falls Church > 22044 > General Area in 22044
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer