How To... in 21613 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


James S. Mab…, Real Estate Pro in Hawleyville, CT
James S. Mable answered:
How do I find the value of a house for 1999?
I can only speak as an appraiser in Connecticut, but I have had several assignments similar to yours. The appraiser inspects the property today and tries to determine value as of a spec ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sat Jul 12, 2008 How To... in 21613
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Maryland > Dorchester County > Cambridge > 21613 > How To... in 21613
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer