21206 : Advice

change location

cancel or


rons, Real Estate Pro in Concord, CA
rons answered:
how can I obtain a property from my grandparent who has a mortgage, but went to a senior facility and then nursing home and doesn't want to forclose?
I'm assuming you have different meanings for "Purchase" and "Obtain". To purchase your grandparent's property, go see a real estate agent and a lender. to obtain your grandparent's prop ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Apr 11, 2014 Home Buying in 21206
William Cull…, Real Estate Pro in Baltimore, MD
William Culler answered:
What are the approx fees for joining a community organization in the walther ave area (21206)?
It all depends on what you are looking for. There are two homes currently available on this street. Please contact me and I will be more than happy to assist.

I have attached those ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jan 18, 2013 Home Buying in 21206
Keith and Sh…, Real Estate Pro in Maryland
Keith and Shannon French answered:
Searching for a real estate attorney!
Hi vwolf2007,

Whenever we need a real estate attorney, we use three resources, depending on exactly what the circumstance is:

1. We call a local title attorney for general real ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Dec 6, 2012 Home Buying in 21206
Richard Bour…, Real Estate Pro in Columbia, MD
Richard Bourdeaux answered:
can I buy a home with my daughter although i am MARRIED AND LIVING WITH MY HUSBAND?
I know this is a bit late, but one big consideration that wasn't mentioned by anyone is that the new mortgage payment will have an impact on you every time you apply for any other ... more
0 votes Share Flag Thu Jan 12, 2012 Home Buying in 21206
Mariano Simms, Real Estate Pro in Owings Mills, MD
Mariano Simms answered:
What do you think about selling to Home Buying Services? I don't want list and the house stays on the Market
Basically most home buying services are in business for profit, knowing that you would of to expect to sell for less than the current market value, This is a good idea if you need a qui ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Jan 1, 2012 Home Selling in 21206
Denis Nash, Real Estate Pro in Baltimore, MD
Denis Nash answered:
the probate of my mothers estate ends this month. I am the only heir and executor of the estate. I want to sell the property to pay off her debts.

I strongly suggest before you put the property on the market that you consult an accoutant to clarify any possible tax consequences of the sale. I work for a CPA seasonally a ... more
0 votes Share Flag Mon Apr 12, 2010 Home Selling in 21206
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Andrew Lehr, Agent in 21224
Andrew Lehr
Rachel Rabinowitz, Broker in 21208
Rachel Rabinowitz
Linda Fredeking, Agent in 21231
Linda Fredeking
Nancy K Ryan Realtor,..., Agent in Perry Hall, MD
Nancy K Ryan Realtor,...
Perry Hall, MD
Home > Maryland > Baltimore County > Baltimore > 21206
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer