Because you asked about apartments and condos, I'm guessing you are looking to rent, rather than buy.
So, in a 10 block radius of the State Department, only going as far south as Constitution, because Southwest DC is not feasibly walkable, I only found 6 properties under $3,000/month.
- $1500 for a 370 sq. ft. studio
- $1600 for a 434 sq. ft. studio
- $1995 for a 490 sq. ft. studio
- $2750 for a 735 sq. ft. 1BR
- $2780 for an unknown size studio, but includes garage parking
- $2941 for an unknown size 1BR, but includes garage parking
The last two are located at The Avenue, which is on I Street across the street from Foggy Bottom Metro and I have a client who just moved in there who also works at the State Department. If you'd like to view any of these properties, I'd be happy to drive you around to view them.
RealtorÂ® - DC/MD/VA
Keller Williams McLean... more