Property Q&A in 19454 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


dianalpittman, Renter in North Wales, PA
dianalpittman asked:
I will be watching a larger dog (75 lbs) periodically for a friend. Is this allowed considering it will not be a full time resident? --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Wed Aug 6, 2014 Property Q&A in 19454
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Montgomery County > North Wales > 19454 > Property Q&A in 19454
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer