Property Q&A in 19335 : Advice

change location

cancel or


AlexN, Other/Just Looking in Downingtown, PA
AlexN asked:
We're considering adding an in-law suite for my aging parents. How will this affect my property taxes? We're working with our township to follow ordinances and regulations and would be looking at an "accessory dwelling" that would be approved by special exception. The suite would be attached…
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jul 15, 2014 Property Q&A in 19335
Pat Moyer, Real Estate Pro in West Chester, PA
Pat Moyer answered:
Does Marsh Harbour allow fences?
Check out the link Nick gave you below. Looking around is always a good idea but nothing like checking the rules and regs to be sure. Assume you mean a "real" fence as oppos ... more
0 votes Share Flag Tue Jan 12, 2010 Property Q&A in 19335
D. Derderian, Real Estate Pro in 19382
D. Derderian answered:
Thank you everyone for the information, my property is brand new, and they give me 40 days to appeal. But today I just received my Interim bill, it
53.7% to be exact. I just happen to do mine this year with much success.
0 votes Share Flag Sat Sep 19, 2009 Property Q&A in 19335
Edmund Choi, Real Estate Pro in Collegeville, PA
Edmund Choi answered:
I would like to file an Interim Appeal, my total assessment subject to interim tax is around 142000, I believe this is high as my house and the
Interim Appeal - Appeal of Increase in Assessment due to new construction.

The interim assessment represents the value difference (increase) attributable to any assessable improvemen ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Sep 18, 2009 Property Q&A in 19335
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Rob Hughes, Broker in West Chester, PA
Rob Hughes
West Chester, PA
Home > Pennsylvania > Chester County > Downingtown > 19335 > Property Q&A in 19335
Copyright © 2014 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer