Property Q&A in 19149 : Advice

change location

cancel or


may, Home Buyer in Philadelphia, PA
may asked:
would you send me photos of house, please.? --
This question was asked from this property:
0 votes Share Flag Tue Dec 30, 2014 Property Q&A in 19149
Alison Hillm…, Other/Just Looking in San Francisco, CA
Alison Hillman answered:
Where can I go in Philadelphia to get my house deed changed into my name out of my daughter name for cheap?
You can contact the listing agent who will be able to help you learn more about that specific property (and probably will know a lot about similar properties in the area). To find an ag ... more
0 votes Share Flag Wed Mar 6, 2013 Property Q&A in 19149
Michael P Co…, Real Estate Pro in 19151
Michael P Cohen 610-642-0347 answered:
I recently purchased a home and because a money issues didn't get a home inspection. As part of my sales contract I opted to get one. Instead I
if you got a roof inspction then call the roofer and have fix the roof. Since you did not have the inspection, that was your choice, so fix the roof and make the repairs, home ownership ... more
0 votes Share Flag Sun Feb 7, 2010 Property Q&A in 19149
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Meet the Trulia VIPs
Mike Cirillo, Broker in Philadelphia
Mike Cirillo
Gianna Ginnetti, Agent in Philadelphia, PA
Gianna Ginnetti
Philadelphia, PA
Paul Rhodes, Agent in Philadelphia
Paul Rhodes
Alex Albinsky, Agent in 19115
Alex Albinsky
Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19149 > Property Q&A in 19149
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer