Home Ownership in 19146 : Real Estate Advice

change location

cancel or


Philip J. Cu…, Real Estate Pro in Feasterville, PA
Philip J. Cunningham Sr answered:
Am I required to get a license in order to rent out spare rooms in my house or condo in Pennsylvania (Philadelphia county)?
To put short YES. Call me and I'll let ou know the cost and how to do it

Philip J. Cunningham Sr, REALTOR
V.I.P. Realty Corporation
7942 Bustleton Ave
Phildelphia,PA 19152
215-72 ... more
0 votes Share Flag Fri Jun 29, 2012 Home Ownership in 19146
Search Advice


Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Pennsylvania > Philadelphia County > Philadelphia > 19146 > Home Ownership in 19146
Copyright © 2016 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer